We all know that patient wristbands are the foundation for a safer, more efficient process for delivering care. They are critical for accurate patient identification therefore high quality is of the up most importance. However, not all wristbands are of equal quality. Some wristbands are not durable enough to withstand the rigours of a busy hospital environment, leading to mistakes, increased costs and more worryingly, a compromise in patient care. There are many factors that can effect the performance of wristbands such as ink that fades when exposed to water, alcohol or hand santitizers, poorly printed font which is either too small or easily damaged resulting in unreadable data. Zebra understand the consequences that these issues can cause and for that reason ensure that all wristbands go through vigorous testing conducted by an independent laboratory to guarantee the highest quality, every time.
- Comfortable To Wear – gentle enough to protect skin from injury without sacrificing quality.
- Durable – strong enough to last throughout the entire patient stay, whether it’s 2 days or 2 weeks.
- Quality Construction – tough enough to endure constant exposure to water and hand sanitizers without fading or smudging.
- Easily Scanned – readable 100% of the time without having to awaken patient to adjust bands for scanning.
- Effortlessly Printed – reliable quick and easy printing without encountering feeding issues and paper jams.
Zebra Certified Supplies –
‘ Exceptionally Consistent and Consistently Exceptional ‘